Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is a great business resource intended to assist your business by reducing the time necessary to draw investment capital, customers and other resources, connect ing to advisors and other key talent, starting businesses and thriving in business contests and start-up events across the country and the region. Successful teams / business ideas will be considered for tenancy possibility at the Jakova Innovation Center (business incubator)
Deadline: 10th of November 2016 – 16.00.
Open to: Young and aspiring entrepreneurs from Kosova
Cost: fully covered tuition, food and accommodation
Date(s): 17th, 18th and 19th of November 2016
Selection of candidates: The shortlisted candidates will be notified via email on November 11th
Eligibility: Entrepreneurship boot camp is looking for individuals and teams who:
• Show a great interest in Entrepreneurship
• Are proficient in both verbal and written English
• Are able to work in a team
• Present a short written draft of their business idea in (250 words max.) which will be used as main criterion for evaluation.
All applicants should send the documents stated below to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to complete the application process:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of ID
• Short description of the business plan/idea (in English)
Entrepreneurship boot camp is an event organized during the Global Entrepreneurship Week and is supported by TEB Bank and IPKO.